Tuesday, April 10, 2012

RB3 - Splitscreen Sundays, W. 10 (S1 FIN.) - "I Hate Everything About You" X Drums FC [Team Rapture]

RB3 - Splitscreen Sundays, W. 10 (S1 FIN.) - I Hate Everything About You X Drums FC [Team Rapture]

This week's FC is I Hate Everything About You. Not a very hard song, but the other song I wanted to get I kept choking on, so I just went with this. This will be my last SS video for a while because I don't want to have to use my webcam and HD camera every time. I think i'm gonna focus on putting up more COD vids and whatever else I don't need HD for. SS will return eventually, but for now maybe i'll just do some normal FC's. Thanks for watching, it's been fun while it lasted! :D I am now a member of Team Rapture. Please check out the team channel here: www.youtube.com Song: I Hate Everything About You Artist: Three Days Grace ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE ARTIST RESPECTFULLY "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or persona! l use tips the balance in favor of fair use." This song is licensed by Harmonix/MTV Games for use and playback via the game Rock Band 3. More information can be found at www.rockband.com ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (IGNORE) guitar hero world tour GHWT GH:WT GH4 GH:M GHM guitar hero: metallica GH3 legends of rock danny guitarherophenom phenom man soothsayer buckethead surfing with the alien for the love of god danny soothsayer jordan buckethead ...





0 comments: