Sunday, April 1, 2012

7 Collab Parts [MashUP]

7 Collab Parts [MashUP]

About the Vidd: I'm out of inspiration, so I decide to make this, to show you that I'm alive. :) Hopefully, I'll get my inspiration soon. ;) Sorry about watermaker. -.- I just wanted to make sure no one steals it. :S Collab parts: #1 Channel: CannibalCollab [Not sure!] Song: 30hi3 - Double vision Fandom: Robin Hood BBC - Cast Added: Coloring & watermaker Link: Never uploaded! #2 Channel: xAllAbouHistoryx Song: Coldplay - Paradise Fandom: Robin Hood BBC - Lady Marian Added: Coloring & watermaker Link: youtu.be #3 Channel: KTLAstudios Song: Everly - We Belong Fandom: Merlin BBC and Camelot Added: Coloring & watermaker Link: youtu.be #4 Channel: xAllAboutHistoryx Song: Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne - Let it Rock Fandom: Robin Hood BBC Added: Coloring & watermaker Link: youtu.be #5 Channel: celentinapectoris2 [Bday collab] Song: Adam Lambert - No Boundaries Fandom: Robin Hood BBC, Legend of the Seeker, The Pillars of the Earth Added: Coloring & watermaker Link: youtu.be #6 Channel:! LiviaWinchester Song: Florence and the machine - Cosmic Love Fandom: LOST - Jack/Kate Added: / Link: youtu.be #7: Channel: xAllAboutHistoryx Song: Three days grace - I hate everything about you Fandom: Merlin BBC - Morgana Added: Coloring & watermaker Link: youtu.be





0 comments: