Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Youth and Innocence Chapter 18 Part 2

Youth and Innocence Chapter 18 Part 2

Araine He took the belt off, and blood began to ooze out. I scrunched my nose in disgust. He then dipped the towel into the water and began to wipe the blood off. It just wouldn't stop coming out, but when it did, Jaxton pulled out a gauze pad and put it on top of the cut. Then he got a bandage and wrapped it around my leg. I felt the most clean right now then I have the whole night. Jaxton is on a roll of making me feel good. Jaxton is the best person I know right now, and I love him. I could never repay him for what he has done for me. He saved a life. He saved MY life. I couldn't be any more grateful. My eyes began to tear up. "What's wrong?" he said putting his hand on my cheek. I smiled, looked down and back at him. "Nothing could be absolutely wrong except for the fact that I might be pregnant." My smile turned the other way. I hadn't had that thought till now and I can't take care of a child, let alone my parents don't have time for another child. I don't think I coul! d handle it; we'd have to put it up for adoption. I won't get an abortion. I'm not going to destroy life that I'm making inside me. I began to cry even harder. Jaxton wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped mine around his neck. My face was stuffed into his shoulder, and my tears were falling on his shoulder then streaming down his back. I could feel a little drop on my back too from Jaxton. "Don't worry Rain, we'll get through this." He whispered in my ear. "I'll help you with the child." Those words ...





0 comments: