Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tina Turner And The Girls

Tina Turner And The Girls

So this is our friend doing an amazing Tina Turner performance in the hotel we are always at (with a very slippery floor) and my friend and I are lucky enough to be able to dance with her. I love doing this so much! So the first song is Simply The Best, we just do some freestyle. Than we have proud mary, with a little choreography. As number 3 there is Nutbush, with a hard choreo (esspecialy on that floor) and the 4th song, we didn't really prepare it for this show, it was like a suprize biz cause the public was so nice, that one is When The Heartache Is Over. And Tina Turner being fabulous as always! Thank you for these awesome times we always have together! Ps: me and my friends dress are made by her mother! Looks awesome right.





0 comments: